I have been trying to control my tears for the whole day in office.... I'm really very sad by yesterday stuff..
U SMS and said wanna meet after work... I'm really afraid that when I see u.... My tears will flow like running tap... But lucky it never..
At your place.. You ask me why am I pulling a long face after so long.. I really can't tolerate.. My tears flows.... And tell u can I be sad~ yet.. U appear to be more pek cek .. Which I don't understand why.... Can't I even hv the freedom to be sad? Haiiiiii
U SMS and said wanna meet after work... I'm really afraid that when I see u.... My tears will flow like running tap... But lucky it never..
At your place.. You ask me why am I pulling a long face after so long.. I really can't tolerate.. My tears flows.... And tell u can I be sad~ yet.. U appear to be more pek cek .. Which I don't understand why.... Can't I even hv the freedom to be sad? Haiiiiii


No comments:
Post a Comment