The SMS could not be send out... I didn't purposely ignore your msg...
How do u want me to talk... When u are unhappy and kept quiet ... I tried my best to chat... But u only reply a word or two.. In the end u asked me... U got nothing to talk?
Sometimes I need to hang out with friends... Can you don't always reply me with... Huh ...
Y must we be quarreling over the same things for years...
It's been a tired day after work.... I don't wish to argue over these things so I always kept quiet ....
How do u want me to talk... When u are unhappy and kept quiet ... I tried my best to chat... But u only reply a word or two.. In the end u asked me... U got nothing to talk?
Sometimes I need to hang out with friends... Can you don't always reply me with... Huh ...
Y must we be quarreling over the same things for years...
It's been a tired day after work.... I don't wish to argue over these things so I always kept quiet ....


No comments:
Post a Comment