Monday, November 12, 2007

Chris Chris Frenster Profile ...

Ripped this off chris profile .....
=D
More About ChRiS
Schools (Other):
New town Primary, Queenstown Secondary, Ngee Ann PolY, School of Commando, School Of Parachuting, school of romance, school of flirting(but they only taught me how to flirt with the girl, Catharine only =P)
College/University:
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Attended 2002 - 2005, Class of 2005, Other, Telecommunication,Queenstown Secondary School, Attended 1998 - 2002, Class of 2002, Other
Occupation:
Ex-Cdo, Catharine's sweetness designer
Hobbies and Interests:
Playing baskeball(1998 ~ 2002), playing pool(2002 ~ 2005), jumping off the plane(2005 ~ 2007), flirting with Catharine(Sept 2007 ~ the end of time!), entertain Catharine(Sept 2007 ~ forever!), making her to fall for me deeper(Sept 2007 ~ where the light will end), letting her feel loved(Sept 2007 ~ U suggest the time?), giving her happiness(Sept 2007 ~ 2_ _ _ ), love her(There's no ending)
Favorite Books:
How to lose urself to Catharine in 30 days, Falling for Catharine, what to do., All you need to know about Catharine, Loving your girlfriend, The making of Chris and Catharine(Highly Addictive!) =P
Favorite Movies:
"50 first dates, a lot like love"
Favorite Music:
Jay's Music is nice, romantic songs, I wanna be with you, I Swear, I knew I love you(Cat) haha, Till the end
Who I Want to Meet: (I love this part!!!)
Who I wanna meet: Never knew we would become lovers. All I thought we would be purely friends. Could be fate that has brought us together, but I'm glad I have found you. Meeting you again after a few years is wonderful enough, standing by me when I needed someone is miraculous, having you with me now is amazing...


Thanks darling ...... =D
u nv fail to make me SMILE....
=)
kekeke

No comments:

AROUND THE WORLD